Website WGS Systems, LLC
We Listen | We Deliver
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager (PM) to support our OCONUS Contactor Owned/Contractor Operated ISR program. The PM will be responsible for the cost, schedule and
performance of the program.
This position is contingent on program award.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily execution of the program.
- Ensure completion of program milestones on time and budget while accomplishing all
- Negotiate scope changes with customers and manage tradeoffs as needed.
- Act as main customer interface, providing communication and coordination with internal
and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the OCONUS lead and manage personnel deployment rotation schedule.
- Participate in interview and selection of deploying program personnel.
- Present project status at all management and monthly program reviews, etc.
- Identify, assess, monitor and mitigate risk throughout the program life cycle.
- Serve as an example of the values and culture of the organization.
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of program management tools (MS Project, etc.)
- Record of on-time/on-budget/within-scope performance
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Experience with the program lifecycle from cradle to grave
- Refined customer interface and presentation skills
- Successful track record in managing complex aerospace/defense programs as a prime or
sub-contractor to a domestic or foreign military organization
- Excellent leadership and oral and written communication skills
- Program Management certification preferred (i.e. PMP)
- Top Secret Security Clearance required
- Work will be performed in an office environment, in aircraft hangars, and on-board aircraft
- Testing may require the candidate to fly on government owned and operated aircraft
- A majority of the work will be performed in Frederick, Maryland, with work in other
locations in the greater Baltimore, Maryland/Washington, D.C. as required
- Occasional travel will be required
WGS Systems, LLC
7350 Executive Way, Suite A
Frederick, MD 21704
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.