Website WGS Systems, LLC
We Listen | We Deliver
WGS Systems, LLC, is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Software Engineer with a background in
reconnaissance and surveillance sensor systems on airborne, ground and mobile platforms for United
States government and international customers.
This position is primarily responsible for researching, designing, and developing computer software
systems, in conjunction with hardware product development by performing the following duties
personally or through subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- System software requirements definition, coordination and compliance, including functional,
interface, and communications specifications
- System software architecture design and modeling
- Data communications and networking architecture design
- Design and develop flexible and powerful APIs to support higher level software system
- Perform system modeling of throughput, processor load, and memory utilization
- Develop fast and efficient software for sensor control, data processing, data management, and
graphical user interfaces in C/C++, Java, and related programming languages
- Efficiently incorporate scientific algorithms to perform signal processing, image processing, data
fusion, and related processing
- Develop test plans and system compliance and acceptance programs for all developed software
programs and systems
- BSCS or equivalent degree with some applicable experience or MS engineering degree with
some applicable system software development experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and drive the system design from concept to
- Experience generating and maintaining project schedules and have effective communication,
report writing, and presentation skills.
- Experience in object-oriented design and program.
- Experience in development of embedded software using Linux, MS Windows, VX Works, or
equivalent operating systems.
- Experience in developing graphical user interfaces in Linux, MS Windows, or equivalent
- Basic system administration of computers and computer networks.
- Candidate must be a United States citizen and will be required to obtain and maintain a
government security clearance.
- Some International travel is expected.
- Work will be performed in an office environment, in aircraft hangars, and on-board aircraft
- Testing may require the candidate to fly on government owned and operated aircraft
- A majority of the work will be performed in Frederick, Maryland, with work in other locations in
the greater Baltimore, Maryland/Washington, D.C. as required
- Occasional travel will be required
WGS Systems, LLC
7350 Executive Way, Suite A
Frederick, MD 21704
Send resumes to: email@example.com
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.